First, we want to THANK-YOU for supporting us online at www.ullala.ca during our mandated shut down in March 2020 and for your continued support!
We have the best customers and we are forever grateful! xo
As part of our proactive response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our stores were temporarily closed on March 20th, 2020. We are excited to be OPEN again beginning May 14th, 2020 and we welcome our customers and friends to come shopping and YES you can use the change rooms to try on clothing. If you are physical distancing (we get it!), you are also welcome to drop by and collect your online orders through curb-side pickup in Didsbury (Mon-Sat), delivery to your door in Didsbury and shipping through-out Canada and the USA.
* We have installed a safe guard at our till to ensure everyone's safety.
* Hand Sanitizer will be at the front door, please use before entering the store.
* MAX capacity will be allowed in the store at any given time (this may change in the future) and will be maintaining physical distancing rules as best as we all can. (this also may change). If you would like to personal shop, please contact us at 403-808-1775 by text and we can set up a time for you.
* If you have a cold, fever or just feeling sick in any way, please stay home.
* All clothing that gets tried on will be put on a separate rack for 24 hours and then will be steamed for extra precaution.
* Dressing rooms will be thoroughly cleaned & disinfected after each use.
* Cleaning will be happening while you and others are in the store.
We have ramped up all our hygiene measures in store and on all outside susceptible areas.
*Please remember that we are also available for you 24 hours a day online at www.ullala.ca and we are currently offering curbside pickup, free delivery to your door in Didsbury and shipping across Canada and the USA.