Marble white petal pusher
Your purchase will be sent via Canada Post as per your request at check-out. For purchases qualifying for free delivery in Canada (spend $150.00 or more before taxes) your purchase will be shipped Canada Post Expedited.
Applicable shipping charges apply to all purchases under $150.00 before taxes and all International purchases.
Flat Rate Shipping in the USA of $19.95, custom & duty charges are customers responsibility.
There is no shipping charge to pick up your purchase at our Didsbury location. Just select the appropriate box at check-out.
How does Sezzle Work?
It is very simple to use Sezzle.
- Select Sezzle as your payment method at checkout.
- Follow the instructions once directed to Sezzle’s platform.
- You order will ship according to our standard shipping times.
- Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your credit card every two weeks.
Visit Sezzle for info and for Sezzle’s User Agreement : https://legal.sezzle.com/user
Returning a Sezzle Order?
An order made with Sezzle can be returned. Please note your personal agreement with Sezzle will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments and/or late fees.
Why Did My Sezzle Item/Order Get Cancelled?
If you are checking out with Sezzle there may be a processing delay that can result in the possibility of an item becoming sold out if multiple people are checking out simultaneously. If another customer checks out at the same time using another payment method, these orders will take priority. Even though it shows you purchased the item, the item may need to be cancelled.
Timeless and ageless, the Marble Jean holds its shape and holds you thanks to the signature high-waist. Every Marble jean shares the same measurements and fit from the waist to the knee - so if you fit one style you will fit them all.
- Pedal Pusher with a 4 way stretch
- Side split assists turn up to above the knee. Accentuates curves
- Inside leg measurement: 15.5"/39cm
- 52% cotton 41% Viscose 7% Elastane
Designed in Scotland