Midnight Paloma Rose Quartz Facial Roller
- 2 in stock for this option
- Inventory on the way
The Facial Roller can be used daily to unwind and enhance your current skincare regime. Apply our Face Oil and follow our step-by-step guide to get maximum benefits.
The perfect step to help boost your skincare regime. Apply your serum and gently massage your face with the Rose Quartz Roller. Using this tool alleviates the appearance of puffiness, fine lines and tired eyes. Pop it in the fridge for an extra de-puffing treat. We love it for those hot nights!
Tool Care: We recommend wiping your Facial Roller with a damp cloth after use.
Promotes Natural Glow
Skin Type: All
How Often: At night after your skincare
- Step 1 -Apply Face Oil.
- Step 2 -Start with small side of roller along the under eye and brow bone.
- Step 3 -Take larger stone and massage outwards over the rest of the face.
- Step 4 -Relax!
- These tools are made of Rose Quartz Crystal and therefore are delicate. Please be careful when using, they can break if mishandled or dropped!
Originating during the 7th Century in Ancient China as a skincare ritual for the elite Facial rollers were made of jade and known as Yushi Gunlun in Chinese. With origins tracing back thousands of years, we hope that everyone who find the Midnight Paloma Facial Roller tool will appreciate the history and traditions behind this medical practice.
How does Sezzle Work?
It is very simple to use Sezzle.
1. Select Sezzle as your payment method at checkout.
2. Follow the instructions once directed to Sezzle’s platform.
3. You order will ship according to our standard shipping times.
4. Sezzle splits your purchase into 4 payments, automatically deducted from your credit card every two weeks.
Visit Sezzle for info and for Sezzle’s User Agreement : https://legal.sezzle.com/user
Returning a Sezzle Order?
An order made with Sezzle can be returned. Please note your personal agreement with Sezzle will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments and/or late fees.
Why Did My Sezzle Item/Order Get Cancelled?
If you are checking out with Sezzle there may be a processing delay that can result in the possibility of an item becoming sold out if multiple people are checking out simultaneously. If another customer checks out at the same time using another payment method, these orders will take priority. Even though it shows you purchased the item, the item may need to be cancelled.
**$15.95 Flat Rate Shipping to most provinces in Canada **$19.95 Flat Rate Shipping to the USA, Australia & New Zealand, custom & duty charges are the responsibility of the customer.**FREE Local Pickup in Didsbury **Spend $175 or more before GST and receive FREE SHIPPING